shannonnicole4's blog

10:49 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
this will be a blog mainly for my youtube followers to get on a more personal level with me. it will be about my random thoughts and things going on in my life. i must warn you know, my spelling is horrible. haha. i am a christian and might write about somthing God related every once in a while. if that rubs you the wrong way just please remember that this is my own personal blog and am free to write what i believe. so please do not discurage my faith. :) jesus loves you and so do i :) if you ever need to talk about anything im here for you. you dont have to be long term friends to open up to someone. plus somtimes its easier to talk to someone you dont see everyday. i have been thru alot and amm very down to earth. i wont preach to you, i will just do my best to help you with whatever you may be going thru :)

0 comments: